Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Manages people and/or services delivered from a unit via SDM’s to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that targets are met.
• Co-ordinates delivery of a portfolio of services X-technology-tower, X-center and sometimes X-region, to a portfolio of Service delivery managers / clients
• Meet the defined SLA/OLA’s;
• The ramp-up or run-down of services and scope from the center, deploying transition managers where necessary;
• Ensures correct &appropriate charging of the centers’ services to the account;
• As a respected and trusted advisor, supports the Towers in deploying standards within accounts, ensuring best value for money for our accounts and clients;
• Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures they are met.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Meet daily with project PMs to assist them with any internal or project issues;
• Verify a consistent project management methodology is being followed;
• Track any utilization changes by project;
• Work with peers to resolve any business-side issues;
• Work with client to understand their project needs, prioritizations, and budgets;
• Work with client to develop a short and long range plan for deploying the AD Fixed Team along with estimating what AD Supplemental resources will be required;
• Monthly invoice reconciliations and resource planning activities. Then revise the plan for the following months and shift projects accordingly in an attempt to have projects queued when another is complete.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• Must have experience in Continuous (Service) Improvement and Transition Management.
• Should be proficient in Negotiation, Vendor Management and Financial Analysis
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.