· Responsible for demonstrating appropriate, clear, concise, and effective written and oral communications in all interactions to build relationships and accomplish day to day work and projects.
· Follow established design patterns and has awareness of user experience standards. Responsible for individual components of design.
· Create technical documentation. Responsible for maintaining and validating current documentation.
· Responsible for components of integration within a module.
· Successfully completes projects, tasks, and initiatives by embracing a team-first approach. Works in collaboration with team and offers feedback, where appropriate, to complete individual and group efforts. Shows the ability to adjust and be flexible to change by adapting approach when necessary. Mentors less experienced staff.
· Has ownership in success of projects. Responsible for estimating and delivering on individual task within project.
· Follow established coding standards. Submit code for review and deliver quality, unit test code.
· Show fundamental knowledge and follow secure coding processes and writing, accessing, and following established security protocols.
· Responsible for continuous self-study, trainings, partnering with more senior members of team, and/or seeking out opportunities to broaden scope to stay up to date with industry and organizational trends. Seeks feedback from senior team members for development and effectively incorporates feedback into work and behaviors.
· Develop, validate and implement software solutions based on customer requirements, Enterprise architecture standards and defined project designs.
· Independently resolve issues. Mentor associate-level staff with issue resolution.
· Work independently and in collaboration with offshore & onsite developers, lead projects
· Code and maintain custom or canned reports, system interfaces and extracts
· Provide technical expertise in designing, documenting and coding new business initiatives
· Ability to translate complex business requirements to optimal technical solutions
· Develop technical and functional test plans and scripts to validate the successful design, development and implementation of system and reporting deliverable
· Contribute to prioritization and stewardship of customer projects, goals and expectations
Work closely with BA’s and architects to implement best-of-class ETL solutions.
Actively participate in business requirements gathering sessions and understand client requirements.
Create, present and get sign-offs for design documents and unit test scenarios.
Mentor team of technical consultants and oversee their work items.
Create release documents and help build and deploy code across servers.
Create low level design documents and unit test cases.
Develop high quality code and perform unit tests
Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
Perform code review of source code developed by team members.
Debug critical technical issues and provide prompt resolutions.
Highlight technical issues and challenges and propose creative solutions.
Detailed knowledge and practical experience with the MPP architecture
Nice to Have:
Experience in developing ETL Mapping
Integration with Exadata/ Oracle
Experience with UNIX Shell scripting
Experience in understand Control-m flow
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law