Capgemini a global leader in consulting technology services and digital transformation is currently hiring a Senior Operations Delivery Manager
- Leads Delivery within operations for an account or group of accounts, depending on contract volume
- The ODM has a firm working relation with the SDM who is accountable for the overall contractual compliance of all services and projects.
- The Operations Delivery Manager is accountable for delivering the run services towards a client or a specific set of clients.
- The ODM proactively manages the operational delivery in scope for large accounts, and where a client receives service from multiple services lines acting as the lead ODM for overall end-to-end Operations delivery
- The ODM can be responsible for the services from one SL, or for the delivery of multiple SL services (as lead cross-SL ODM for a client, depending on the situation).
- There can be multiple ODM’s for a client, but there is always one lead ODM in order to ensure ownership of the end-to-end delivery of cross-SL services. ODM in senior grades (i8-i10) are typically the Lead ODM
- In his role, the ODM ensures that the sub-service lines deliver according to the SLA, as well as managing the delivery of non-standard / client specific services.
- You work closely with others to plan the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction, service improvement and new business.
- Responsible for delivering the RUN services to a client in accordance to the SLA contract and budget;
- Execute the implementation of standards to clients environments;
- Provides pro-actively feedback on delivery issues and escalates (where applicable) to the SDM and/or Service Line Management;
- Pro-actively works on service improvement initiatives and Service Improvement Plans to improve service quality and implement cost reductions;
- Pro-actively manages the day-to-day delivery relationship with the clients tactical/strategic representatives;
- Is accountable for Transition to RUN sign off
- Is accountable for 3rd party management on the SLA
- Responsible for identification of operational cost and efficiency savings
- Supports SDM in promoting new service propositions to improve or extend the services to client
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the delivery strategy of Capgemini as well as the client business processes.
- Ensures that all teams providing services in scope of the area managed by the ODM are given achievable targets for the delivery of their service and in conjunction with their line managers monitor their performance against those targets;
**The successful candidate will have experience managing unionized staff in addition to working within IT infrastructure.**
Location: Toronto, Ontario– Must be local or willing to relocate
Applying the human touch to business and technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades. Love your career. Ace your career.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law