• Project Management experience with Telecom background.
• 10+ years of experience in the information technology field.
• 7+ years of experience in a project delivery role in a fast paced/agile environment.
• Demonstrated ability of successfully leading complex IT projects and programs.
• Ability to successfully implement and control budgets.
• Collaborate with Business Analysts to refine functional and non-functional requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
• Liaise between delivery teams, infrastructure, project management, subject matter experts, end users, executives and engagement management teams to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
• Oversee the technical design, development and implementation of multiple, complex, corporate-wide systems.
• Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law