Digital Project Manager
· Educated to degree level.
· A minimum of 5 years experience as a Product or Project Manager ideally having previous experience of Digital commerce and/or point of sale solutions in the retail sector, or working within a Digital Commerce agency.
· Experience working with Global (virtual) teams preferred.
· Energetic, enthusiastic, organized, customer focused with a strong attention to detail.
· Experience of business process engineering – capable of interpreting user / customer requirements and working with IT team to translate these into clear and concise process flow documentation.
· Knowledge of formal change management processes and methodologies such as ITILv3 and Agile development
· Exceptional influence skills – demonstrated ability to create followership, orchestrate and motivate teams from planning through the delivery of solutions.
· Desire and ability to build strong, cohesive relationships at all levels of the organization- up, down, and across
· Demonstrated technical acumen.
· Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise way.
· Talented facilitator who can lead workshops, steering meetings and planning discussions with skill.
· Self-driven leader who actively works to remove barriers to achieving results.
· Adapts to changes in priorities with ease, comfortable working “in the grey” while defining the way forward.
· Additional European languages are an advantage.
· Occasional travel is required by the role, mainly pan-European. The frequency may vary depending on the market or the project phase.
· Work to tight timescales with high quality deliverables.
· Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
· Strong problem solver / lateral thinker.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law