The Java JEE Spring Developer is responsible for writing high quality code based on the design specifications provided. Write JUNIT test cases, and writing low level design documents and interface specs. Identify any issues and raise up to the Technical Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field from an accredited 4 year university
- At least 1+ years of development experience in core Java and JEE technologies, specifically Java Spring
- Experience in implementing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Apache, and Integration patterns.
- Experience in developing solutions using Open Source software tools like Eclipse, SVN and GitHub
- Experience in SQL query troubleshooting/performance tuning
- Experience in working with offshore and onsite teams
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and Agile Tools (VersionONE, JIRA)
- Experience using Agile practices such as TDD, XP, continuous integration, unit testing to deliver solutions
- Familiarity with builds and dependency management using Maven or similar tool
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of Web Service standards (SOA, ReST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc)
- Willingness to learn Mulesoft.
Preference for candidates who have experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience in developing applications with IBM HATS+D4
- Integration with Hadoop, Hive
- Integration with SAP•
- Experience in API Gateways (multiple vendors)
- Experience with OpenSource Frameworks
- Experience with Caching tools (HazelCast, Terracotta, EHCache)
- NoSQL DB experience, Search engines
- Security frameworks
- iBatis, Splunk
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law