Middleware/Integration Developer works with the Engagement Manager, customers, architects and partners to implement MuleSoft’s AnyPoint platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
• Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
• Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
• Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing
• Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
• Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
• Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
• Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
• Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
• Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
• Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
• Lead large to small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
• Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
• 5+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
• Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
• Intermediate level Java development experience is a must
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
• Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
• Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
• Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
• Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
• Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
• Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
• Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law