• Work with business team to fully leverage sales solutions/applications, including identifying key features which will help grow the business.
• Work directly with clients and our teams and be accountable for the delivery of Salesforce capabilities.
• Assist with estimating work efforts for projects.
• Create architecture documentation outlining solutions as a reference for other platform team members.
• Lead technical design sessions
• Perform deliverable reviews.
• Generate roadmaps and business case and contribute to release schedules and project plans.
• Build estimates for roadmaps, business cases, release schedules, and project plans
• Coordinate with other architects and IT resources in other platform areas, such as data services, marketing and so on.
• Review code and solution summaries where appropriate to ensure these adhere to best practices.
• Participate and lead internal and external learning and sharing activities, including conferences and technical presentations.
• Demonstrate a growth mindset and be enthusiastic about learning new technologies and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
• Continuously learn and grow by attaining certifications, attending conferences and professional development.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law