Objective of the Role:
The HR Transformation Practice within Capgemini BPO Business Transformation Services team is a specialist practice which helps clients to transform their HR Functions to meet the changing demands of the business. This includes transforming HR delivery address the people implications of strategic change initiatives, build organizational capability and talent and transform their HR functions to meet the changing demands of the business.
Our Business Transformation Consultants are HR subject matter experts with shared services, outsourcing experience are more than just HR Consultants; they are broad based business consultants who specialize in integrating people issues with business strategy.
The type of work that you might get involved in:
- Working with sales teams to develop and deliver solutions to respond to client RFI/RFP
- Reviewing people risks arising from business transformation activities across the organization and working with the client to mitigate and control this
- Assisting the client organization in rebalancing their workforce size and skill set in line with changing business demands
- Working with the client’s HR department and related teams to analyze, design and roll-out key HR operating models including processes and systems to meet changing business needs like globalization of businesses, cost control, etc.
- Transitioning HR Services to BPO centers
- Working with our technology services division to implement a new HR system such as Workday, Oracle HCM, SuccessFactors or Cloud/SaaS solutions
- Develop both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace
- Should have done commercial modelling
We are looking for high calibre individuals with strong cross sector experience who can operate at Managing Consultant/Senior Consultant levels. You need to have the following skills:
- Cross sectorial experience including manufacturing, utilities, financial services and media and entertainment companies. Working for multi-national companies is a bonus
- Experience of delivering HR administration, Data management, Payroll and talent management processes across USA and Canada. Experience of delivering HR services in LATAM would be an added bonus
- Experience of working on, designing and delivering HR Enterprise wide systems is a must. You must have experience in one of the following: Workday, SAP HCM, Oracle HCM, SuccessFactors.
- Designing and delivering the HR operating model including the role of Shared Services/Outsourcing.
- HR Process Improvement including methodologies such as Lean; HR Risk Management
You must have the following in addition to your subject matter expertise:
- Demonstrable track record in HR
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player
- Drive and commitment to own and deliver outstanding work
- Experience of running projects
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovative thinking
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law