Service Desk support Analyst having 8+ experience worked on L1 & L2 support
Required: Windows, Linux, UNIX and scripting
This role is to work as part of the Capgemini team providing Desktop Support. The successful candidate will also need to work flexibly as part of the Remote Desktop Support team, dealing with Incidents, Service Requests or Changes as and when required.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Delivering the technical tasks within defined timescales and to standards agreed in relevant Service Level Agreements with client;
• Meeting various other Quality KPIs like UAT First Time Pass, Zero Downtime etc, wherever applicable;
• Strict adherance to standard technical processes/practices followed for the corresponding services;
• Ability to understand/follow standard ITIL processes as per the scope of corresponding service;
• Must get each piece of work peer-reviewed/QA’ed thoroughly before the actual delivery;
• Undergo required technical and soft-skills trainings;
• Learning the technologies that are used for day-to-day delivery.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• 2-3 years of experience, Graduate in IT (preferably)
• Should have progressing skills in Problem Diagnosis & Solution, Technical Process Expertise and Technology Application
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law