5+ years as an Oracle Architect
5+ years in a lead/leadership role
5+ years working with $MM budgets/scope of work
5+ years within management consulting or in a client-facing role
• Experience in Oracle Cloud PPM R11, R12 Implementation including at least three of the following: Project Costing, Project Revenue, Project Contract, Project Resource Management, and/or Project Management.
• Responsible for managing and executing global design workshops, translating workshops output into processes and design documents for implementation
• Experience with at least 5 full life cycle Oracle Application implementations as a Lead consultant, with one of the implementations being Oracle Cloud.
• Deep understanding of relevant application set-ups and organization structure
• Collaborate with team members, businesses users (onsite and offshore) on a day to day basis
• Must have understanding and experience designing and implementing leading practices of relative business flows
• Experience with Oracle Business Accelerator Method and very familiar with Oracle AIM deliverables
• Consulting background with Tier 1 level firm
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Expert with MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Experience with MS SharePoint
• CPA or Financial business background preferred (for Finance or Accounting)
• Excellent client interaction skills
• Experience in Oracle Finance, specifically Fixed Assets.
• Experience performing the following tasks:
Conduct Business Process And Systems Design Workshops
Present Solution Definition Findings
Establish Security And Control Requirements
Perform Conversion Data Mapping
Map Requirements to Application Processes
Develop Functional Specifications
Prepare and Conduct Conference Room Pilots
Evaluate Reporting Requirement Against Standard Reports
Identify and Design Custom Reports
Application Configuration and Module Setup (Using OBA)
Functional Acceptance Testing
Create Responsibility Matrix
Conduct And Evaluate End User Training
Conduct Regression Testing
Conduct Security Testing
Functional Issue resolution for custom and conversion components
Conduct System And Integration Testing
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law