• At least 1 year hands-on work experience with Microsoft Power BI
• Experience in optimizing Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of the DAX (Data Analysis expressions) language in Power BI
• Creates DAX columns and measures over data models for the purpose of enhancing Power BI visuals
• Has familiarity using DAX functions for formatting numbers, dates, or texts.
• Creating Row level security with Power BI
• Must have very good UX experience to build report/UI mock ups
• Experience in using various custom visuals
• Database Technology: Teradata, SQL Server or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in dealing with all levels of business and technical personnel
• Experience working with teams composed of consultants, sub-contractors, and full-time employees
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Experience in BI tools such as Tableau Desktop/Server or Microstrategy or Cognos
• 4+ years with various forms of data modeling, including relational and star schema; Semantic layer design and development
• Experience in designing and developing advanced analytics solutions
• Experience in writing MDX/DAX queries
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law