SAP Solution Architect – Finance / Ariba / SD Integration
Strong knowledge of SAP Finance processes (GL, AR, AP, AA, CO, COPA)
Knowledge of Ariba – Buying & Invoicing (P2P) processes
Integration knowledge of SAP SD (OTC) processes
- Senior Manager level expertise with 12+ years as an SAP lead including 6+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support)
- Experience (hands on) with S/4 HANA
- Experience with Ariba
- Experience with OTC integration
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big Four) required
- Understanding of SAP modules
- Ability to guide and lead a cross functional group through a difficult and complicated issue / topic
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Utilities experience (preferred, but optional)
- An experienced “Architect” but not limited practice
- Ability to guide stakeholders regarding areas of improvement and development opportunities
- Ability to work and provide leadership in a multiple vendor (source) environment
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Establish Capgemini’s market reputation and industry thought leadership in SAP solutions
- Proactively seek speaking opportunities and publish whitepapers
- Proactively look to find, position and apply new technology / solutions in SAP to take early mover advantage in the market
- Work with solutions teams to support product development activities
- Provide client’s business value by applying technology enabled solutions to address client’s business objectives
- Owns and QA the solution through the pre-sales phase and through the project delivery lifecycle
- Mastery of management of project scope, assumptions, timelines, resources and budgets needed for solution delivery
- Broad SAP process and technology experience across multiple modules, platforms, solutions
- Proactively contributes to the SAP community and SA practice and a SA career path development
- Groom and develop more junior architect resources to increase their effectiveness delivering on field and market enablement
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Ability to manage projects and manage organizational change when needed
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Must be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
* Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 – Include your Name – Skill in the subject line.
2 – Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 – Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -Contact information (phone + email) -Skype ID
Number of years in SAP -Number of years as Solution Architect
Number of years in SAP Finance -Number of years of OTC Integration
Number of years of S/4 HANA -Number of years of configuration experience
Other related specialized skills -Number of FLCs (full lifecycles)
Certifications (title and date) -Current employer -Start date
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters
Have you worked fulltime directly for any management consulting firms
(ie IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Tata, etc.) – If so, please list
US Work Authorization type – Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
Current location -Can you relocate if needed
Note: always include your current resume.
Send your resume directly to Eva Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law