• Responsible for gathering business requirements from business users, and helping them flesh out those requirements to a detailed level that all can easily understand
• Responsible for documenting those business requirements in a way that effectively conveys the required functionality to the customer and to the technical staff.
• Responsible for insuring that the technical staff thoroughly and accurately understands the business requirements, and interprets those requirements correctly into technical specifications.
• Responsible for tracking progress on delivery of specific features to the customer, and addressing any business issues that arise during the development process.
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor Degree.
• 2 years Hybris eCommerce experience
• 2 years of experience in the eCommerce space gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing an eCommerce system.
• Ability to apply consulting skills to solve a client business problem
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
• Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to understand complex business problems and offer meaningful solutions
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law