- 6+ years experience with SAP ABAP implementations
- Development in RICEF objects/ BAPI, IDOC’s, PROXY’S, OOPS, debugging skills with a minimum of one end to end implementation.
- Strong in understanding SD, MM, PP, WM, IM and knowledge in CRM modules.
- Understanding the Functional specifications and creation of technical specification thereby developing objects adhering to client quality standards.
- Should be able to handle the assigned task independently with minimum direction and provide the estimation for RICEF object.
- ABAP Developer for RDC Optimization – onsite, good ABAP (WM experience a plus), requested start date of 9/3 (projected duration through end of November
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law