Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of Salesforce implementation experience (Sales, Service or Field Service)
• Participation in each phase of at least 5 full Salesforce lifecycle implementations
• Management and successful delivery of all phases of at least 2 Salesforce implementations
• Management of Salesforce projects from start to finish using agile delivery approach
• Salesforce certification (Admin, Sales or Service Consultant, etc)
• Deep knowledge of/experience with formal delivery methodologies
• Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills
• Significant consulting/client facing experience (includes Director level and above)
• Outstanding teamwork skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Demonstrated analytical and qualitative abilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law