Experience of leading a team
– Detail application functional and technical knowledge
– Analysis of tasks, estimation and quality of deliverables
– Technical Design documentation
– Configuration Management
– Design, Coding & Unit Testing
– Integration Testing
– Defect Prevention activities
– Code Review
– Review of all critical project deliverables
– Code merge into staging and pre-production (if applicable)
– Staging Deployment
– Integration Testing
– Experience in handling or managing customer interactions and deliverables.
– L4 Support
1. Experience with Design solutions using Azure WebApps, App Service environment, SQL Azure, Azure Cosmos DB, virtual machines, serverless computing, web applications and compute-intensive application with HADR configuration
2. Familiar with Micro services design principle
3. DevOps and experience with implementing VSTS and CI/CD pipeline and familiar with Release management cycle .
4. Certification in at least one current Azure exams is preferred
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law