Oracle CPQ Developer
• Consultant should understand the configuration business process for Oracle CPQ
• Have the capacity to transform the given requirements into implementations
• Consultant should be strong in BML scripting and core CPQ functionalities.
• Should have experience in implementing Configuration, commerce, complex pricing and proposal outputs.
• Candidate should have exposure to advanced features of Oracle CPQ.
• Knowledge on JSON, Salesforce integration, webservices are required.
• Work experience in handling CRM and ERP Integrations
• Hands-on experience with proposal generation i.e. Document Engine and Document Designer with XSL.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Should be able to follow and recommend CPQ best practices and coding standards.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
* Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 – Include your Name – Skill in the subject line.
2 – Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 – Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name – Contact information (phone + email) – Skype ID
Number of years implementing Oracle
Number of years implementing CPQ Development
List each Oracle module with # of years – Other related skills
Number of years in a lead role – Are you Functional, Technical or both
Number of Oracle full life-cycle implementations
Current certifications related to Oracle (title/date)
Current employer – When can you start
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters
US Work Authorization type – Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
Current location – Can you relocate if needed
Note: always include your current resume.
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy -email@example.com
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law