• Construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
• Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
• Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
• Align roadmap phases to executable use cases
• Contribute to Customer’s digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices
• Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness.
• Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
• Assist with defining digital marketing Solution and Consulting scope during sales cycle
• Progress overall maturity and scale of Consulting Practice by creating and sharing knowledge in the form of whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, templates, etc.
• Act as Lead Consultant on large, complex customer engagements that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe, Client, or partner organizations
• Coordinate with the core and field engineering teams as needed
• Oversee technical project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope
• Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, and constantly manage customer expectations
• Break down complex business and technical strategies and roadmaps into consumable requirements for Adobe Solution teams to execute against
• Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope and expanded partnership / ongoing engagements
• Review current customer implementation and landscape with emphasis on multi solution and digital strategy alignment
• Compile and communicate customer requests and deployment issues internally to our core product teams through detailed use cases and documentation of current challenges
• Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned, best practices and resources back into the consulting practice
Experience leading Digital jobs, including Online/Mobile/Content/eCommerce marketing, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, etc.
• Experience designing and/or implementing solutions for any of the following: Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, Marketing Automation, Online Ad targeting, Content Personalization
• Understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies including Agile, Scrum and waterfall.
• Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
• Expertise in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects
• Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams
• Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders
• Willingness to travel in support of key project milestones
• Experience with Adobe technologies
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law