• Design and architect real time integration, messaging, and caching to support back–end processing
• Create scalable and manageable designs and implement enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies, utilizing SpringBoot, PCF, RabbitMQ, Kafka and API Gateway
• Contribute to the client’s development standard practices of Microservice architecture by developing reusable product extensions and by writing knowledge articles based on experience
• Create RESTful Web services to expose and process data.
• Contribute within a DevOps enabled continuous integration environment.
• Understanding of DevOps and experience in Build and Deployment tools (GitHub, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins)
• API Management Experience preferred
• 3+ years of experience with object–oriented languages, including Java or C#
• Experience in Pivotal Gemfire
• Experience in TIBCO Cloud Integration
• Sound knowledge in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc.
• Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
• Experience with domain driven design
• Experience with using development tools, including JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins
• Experience with developing in Agile teams
• Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
• Experience with Docker, Cloud Foundry, or 12 factor app
• Experience with developing within a Cloud environment, including AWS or Azure
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law