ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’ s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data center, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates.
Service Request Catalogue Manager / IT Tools Delivery Consultant
LOCATION: Toronto, ON (our offices are located at 200 University Ave. The Service Catalogue Manager/ IT Tools Delivery Consultant is required to be at the client site located in downtown Toronto.)
The Service Request Catalogue / IT Tools Delivery Consultant is directly accountable to the SIAM Account Executive for the management and delivery of the Service Integration Tools Suite including BMC Remedy (ITSM), Service Request Management, Docebo (LMS), SharePoint Portal and all related infrastructure. The successful candidate will drive a specific program to enhance the functionality of the IT Tools Suite, including all governance and continuous service improvement activities. The individual will oversee a mutualized production support, development, QA and business analyst teams to ensure that technical releases are deployed successfully into the QA and Production environments. Additionally, the individual will be responsible for successfully managing all IT tools issues to resolution.
Preferred Experience and Skill Set:
- 5-10 years’ experience as an IT Consultant delivering IT infrastructure and applications in an on-site client facing role
- Strong understanding of application architecture, infrastructure and integrations
- Extensive experience with BMC Remedy 8.x and 9.x components, modules, and related reporting products as well as BMC SmartIT and MyIT
- Extensive experience creating, modifying and configuring the Remedy Service Request Module (SRM), including SRD design, configuration of approval workflows, service level targets and Product/Operational Categorizations
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including gathering business requirements, management of Development, QA and Business Analyst resources and deployment of releases into QA and Production environments
- Experience configuring and defining Remedy Foundation Data
- Strong people leader with experience working in an IT Operations environment leading mutualized support and development teams in multiple offshore locations
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification with 5 years+ experience ITIL and process engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Portal and Document Management capabilities
- Experience working with senior level executives, both internally and at the client level
- Experience managing financial sector accounts
- Experienced IT manager with a proven track record in an outsourcing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP and ITIL Certification
- Working knowledge of Service Level Agreements
- Proven track record of successful project implementations
- Ability to balance customer satisfaction / demands to maintain customer satisfaction with the level of support the customer has contracted with Capgemini
- Experience in a wide variety of information technology fields to fully understand the details of the services that can be provided
- Must be local to Toronto, ON
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law