• Professional with 4 to 6 years of experience in IT industry comprising of build release management, software configuration, design, development and cloud implementation.
• Cognitive about designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Extensively worked using AWS services along with wide and in depth understanding of each one of them.
• Highly skilled in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWSservices.
• In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of designing and deploying highly available solutions in AWS using VPC, EC2, RDS, ECS, Lambda, IAM, CloudFront and Route53
• Proficient in writing Cloud Formation Templates (CFT) in YAML and JSON format to build the AWSservices with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
• Gained experience in deploying applications on to their respective environments using Elastic Beanstalk.
• Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWSresources.
• Experienced in implementing Organization DevOps strategy in various operating environments of Linux and windows servers along with cloud strategies of Amazon Web Services.
• Acquired practical exposure with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins, Bamboo and AnthillPro to merge development with testing through pipelines.
• Implemented automation using Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet and SaltStack.
• Worked with Docker container infrastructure to encapsulate code into a file system with abstraction orchestration and automation.(Kubernetes, Marathon, ECS, etc)
• Involved in the functional usage and gained working knowledge of web servers like Tomcat, HTTP, JBOSS, IIS, Websphere, Weblogic, and Nginx.
• Exposed to build tools like ANT, MAVEN and bug tracking tool JIRA in the work environment.
• Experienced with installation of AWS CLI to control various AWS services through SHELL/BASH scripting.
• Experienced in writing complex SQL queries and scheduled tasks using cron jobs.
• Experienced in version control and source code management tools like GIT, SVN, and TFS.
• Good knowledge in relational and NoSQL databases like MySQL, SQLServer, Oracle, DynamoDB, MongoDB.
• Possess working knowledge with Python and Ruby in writing scripts to automate software configuration process with SaltStack, Chef and Puppet.
• Working knowledge on diverse operating systems like Linux, RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows, MAC, CentOS.
• Experience with Kinesis and ElasticSearch are a plus
• Experience in Siebel, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality, Golden gate is a plus
• Telco experience is a plus
• Possess high working qualities with good interpersonal skills, high motivation, fast learner, good team player and very proactive in problem solving to provide best solutions.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law