The BaaN ERP/PCF Developer is responsible for collaborating with internal/external customers and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, provide resolution of issues, assess available alternatives, design, configure and validate solutions.
BaaN ERP/PCF Developer can be assigned to various project teams supporting many different operations areas and value streams.
- Business requirements elicitation based on understanding and communicating Infor LN/BaaN V application package including Product Configurator (PCF) capabilities/possibilities.
- Implement knowledge and experience associated, but not limited to, the following operations functions; Bill of Material Generation, order, planning, scheduling, procurement, inventory management, finance
- Specify, develop, and validate operational reporting
- Plan, monitor and report on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions
- Lead and mentor other PCF Developers to help increase their knowledge and experience
- Formulate detailed Technical and Functional system specifications
- Perform design, development, testing and deployment of PCF custom solutions PCF Tools while utilizing system design & code optimization principles that meet corporate IT standards as well as industry best practices.
- Lead development teams and projects as needed, providing technical and functional guidance to development team as required. Ensure functionality needs are met per business requirements, architectural standards, established methodologies and development best practices.
- Perform rigorous unit testing and system integration testing of custom PCF Solution and its integrations with other Enterprise IT systems
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and user training sessions
- Carry out PCF development component migration, systems maintenance after careful planning and communication with stake holders
- Provide analytical & technical support, maintain Infor/BaaN V production instance from a business user and technology perspective, trouble shoot & resolve complex production issues
- Collaborate with other IT development teams, IT infrastructure staff, PMO and business stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of Infor/Baan solutions and functionality.
Qualification And Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Supply Chain Operations, 4 years technical graduation degree.
- At least five years of experience in Infor LN/BaaN V package implementation including Product Configurator (PCF)
- Strong business process design skill
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of package implementation methodology
- Experience with lean manufacturing concepts
- Working knowledge of project management techniques and team leadership experience
- Experience with ERP integration testing
Primary Tools and Technologies:
- Infor LN, Baan V and Baan IV
- Business Objects
- MS SQL
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
* Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 – Include your Name – Skill in the subject line.
2 – Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 – Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name – Contact information (phone + email) – Skype ID
Number of years implementing BaaN
Number of years implementing PCF
List each Oracle module with # of years
Other related skills – Number of years in a lead role
Are you Functional, Technical or both
Number of Oracle full life cycle implementations
Current certifications related to Oracle (title/date)
Current employer – When can you start
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters
US Work Authorization type – Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -Current location -Can you relocate if needed
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters
Note: always include your current resume. I look forward to your reply.
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy -firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law