Work Location: Foxborough, MA (must be local to or be willing to relocate to)
Job description and Responsibilities:
• Manage requirement discussions with Corporate MDM integration teams, both for data quality and governance and system integrations and coordinate development/configuration changes and UAT with the SFDC team in Digital
• Coordinate requirement discussions with the Oracle Fusion Customer management team to enable MDM based Account integrations from SFDC to Fusion, to drive improvements in Account order to invoice operations; coordinate development and UAT with SFDC/ICS/Fusion teams
• Design and maintain data governance and controls for processes such as Account Hierarchy, KYC, Account/Contact Merges, by engaging all stakeholder groups involved
• Train users on new functionality constantly and work towards documenting and establishing support
• Lead Support and be the hands-on point of contact for all MDM /KYC/ Account integrations /Hierarchy/ Data cleanup-based functionalities on an everyday basis and extend support according to several SFDC and/or integration environments’ refreshes/upgrades/outages to user bases across US/Europe/APAC
Required Skill Set:
• Minimum 5 years of experience as business Analyst
• Experience in Oracle, MS Access database
• Experience in data analytics, reporting and data mining
• Excellent communication and analytics skills
• Act with urgency and be thorough
• Always keep the user experience in mind while assessing user interface design
• Nice to have Salesforce basic knowledge
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law