It’s an exciting time to look at Capgemini. If you are interested in working with an award-winning SAP Service Delivery organization I would love to hear from you.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Must be local to or willing to relocate to Houston, TX
- 8+ years’ experience with SAP Finance
- Experience leading teams
- S/4 HANA experience preferred
- Agile methodology preferred
• The SAP Finance Team Member/Lead requires an in-depth knowledge of all the core SAP FI modules including New GL, Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. The candidate should also have a good understanding of CO processes, especially in the areas of Cost Center Accounting and Internal Order accounting and its integration with FI. Having experience working with S/4 HANA will be an added advantage.
• The SAP FI Team Member requires an in-depth knowledge of accounting business processes and the following FI module configuration experience including but not limited to:
* General Ledger – Parallel ledgers, Document splitting, period end closing activities, foreign currency revaluation, integration with third party systems to post journal entries
* Accounts Payable – Expertise in payment run and configuration, integration with Materials Management, related conversions, integration with Banks – including payment files, Electronic bank statements, positive pay, check payments
* Accounts Receivable – Thorough understanding of end to end OTC process and FI integration with SD, incoming payments including Lockbox
* Asset Accounting – At least one project experience implementing Asset Accounting in US including legacy asset transfer. Should understand all the primary configuration and data needs for Asset accounting.
* Controlling – Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, COPA. Product Cost Controlling will be a plus.
• Nice to have – FSCM Credit, Collections and Dispute management experience
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law