– Discuss with Stakeholders to gather requirements, translate these to User Stories
– Ability to prioritize business requirements
– Manage Stakeholders from requirements and implementations
– Take requirements and User Stories to baseline state with respect to agreed Acceptance criteria with Stakeholders
– Ability to take on the role of QA, creating QA test scenarios and test cases, setting up and executing the QA lifecycle
– Take ownership of all requirements and its implementations
– Strong knowledge and experience in Agile methodology
– Experience with MS VSTS
– Should be able to create reports, metrics
– Experience in drawing flow diagrams
– Design process flows and implement best practices
– Experience in SQL Server, writing complex SQL queries
– Knowledge of MS SCCM, SCOM
– Knowledge of Web based Architecture, MS .Net framework
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficiency with Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS Visio
– Good organization skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, sometimes ambiguous environment
Knowledge of Windows OS platforms
Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM, SCOM, SQL Server
Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Sharepoint, ServiceCafe
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law