The Film Marketing Analytics Data Architect within the Analytics Technology team is the key contact responsible for designing and supporting the systems and technologies utilized by the Film Marketing Analytics business community. This resource will be responsible for the process flow and architecture of the datalake and supporting metadata.
• Analyze and assess the architectural changes that need to be made based on the quality and volume of data being consumed. and create work products that lead to the implementation of technical solutions
• Serve as the escalation point for the day-to-day operational activities across the landscape of applications utilized by the business
• Manage the prioritization and execution of enhancements and projects, including communication to key stakeholders and coordination of work effort within internal IT teams, and the business community
• Leads the application development and enhancement activities across the portfolio throughout all phases of the development lifecycle
• Build and manage relationships with supporting IT teams within the matrixed organization in order to effectively deliver work products to production
• Review and approve the deliverables from these teams, providing feedback and expertise to ensure high quality work product
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3 years of experience in project management using Agile methodologies.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in an IT functional role delivering work products for medium to large scale projects and applications
• Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL or other data discovery and analysis platforms in a capacity supporting day-to-day operations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to utilize technology to create innovative solutions
• Demonstrated experience with the digital marketing with familiarity of the formats, processes, and service providers within this market segment
• Extensive experience gathering and documenting functional user requirements with a strong knowledge of structured IT analysis methodologies, including process flow definition and data flow diagramming
• Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI
• Familiar with databases, relational and unstructured, SQL
• Expert in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate technical and business concepts with leadership teams, technical developers, and end-users
• Creative and original thinker who is highly self-motivated and has the ability to learn new technologies with a desire to have hands-on experience and an understanding of the business value that it provides
• Experience with the broader Film Theatrical media industry with and understanding of the digital landscape as well as the drivers influencing the consumer behaviors
• Experience with business intelligence and analytic tools
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and work on assigned development tasks with minimal oversight, leveraging team members and resources as necessary
• Ability to work with minimal oversight toward aggressive deadlines and in high pressure situations
• Ability to work collaboratively with remote teams across varying time zones
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 7 or more years of business solutions experience; 3 or more years in Cloud setting
• Experience working with data analytics, programming languages, and database systems
• Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
• AWS or Azure Certifications highly desired.
• Requires expertise and experience implementing three or more of the following technology areas: cloud analytics, AWS, Azure database design, data warehousing, big data, NoSQL, data science, data analytics, machine learning, streaming data.
• Deep knowledge of data formats and structures, data storage, retrieval, transport, optimization, and serialization
• Demonstrated experience developing engineering solutions for both structured and unstructured data.
• Experience working with large datasets including data integration, data migration, analysis and visualization
• Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and stakeholders
• Strong skills at managing risks during product launches
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law