• Strong experience in creating responsive layouts
• Strong knowledge of CSS Frameworks required
• Experience with and integrating Web Services / External APIs
• Familiar with Rest APIs / Ajax
• Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems, especially Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
• Proficiency with Search Engine Optimization a plus
• Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
• Gather and document business requirements
• Engage, interface, and partner with advertising/marketing agencies
• Analyzes change requests to determine feasibility in relation to existing business requirements
• Work with project leadership in determining design approach, estimating/planning, and setting technical direction
• Participate in the creation of detailed technical application design to ensure that the implementation will meet the customer’s prioritized business requirements
• Utilize in-depth knowledge of the business area and applies technical expertise to determine appropriate solutions to meet the customer needs and technical standards
• Highly adaptive and able to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to independently troubleshoot and resolves incidents of varying nature
• Ability to perform and deliver in a challenging, fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.