Run project consist of around twenty eight .Net application including windows, console and web application platform along with Ross ERP user interface.
Application maintenance and enhancement part of wares .Net applications to maintain smoothness of daily production activities and business continuity.
• Performance optimization of current running web applications.
• Implement Process Automation to benefit project expenses.
• Application enhancement as per business need.
• Migration of legacy applications with updated technologies to ensure cross browser support and improve overall application’s performance.
• Documentation of current and upcoming applications to maintain availability of functional and technical details to all developers and SME’s.
• Responsible for providing seamless support for Re-implemented applications to achieve business continuity.
SSRS Reports, Crystal Reports
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.