- Primary Skill. VMware ESX VSphere Build and Administration
- Secondary Skill. Active Directory Build and Administration
- Experience in managing of IT Infrastructure Services.
- Well versed on Incident, Change and Problem Management Process.
- Creating Baseline documents for Servers, Security and environment.
- Experience in handling Major Incidents
- Well versed in Server Capacity, Performance and Availability strategies.
- Experience in Multi Domain and Location Environments.
- Proactive Management.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge on Windows
- Good Experience on Server Hardware.
- Work on Incident, Changes and Problems.
- Create and document all actions, practices, procedures and processes.
- Communicate issue status to customers in accordance with defined SLAs
- Provide timely follow up to user questions according to established SLA’s
- Ensure adherence to best practice security controls and audits.
- A strong technical aptitude, strong problem solving skills.
- VMware administration
- Planning and execution of level 3 tasks
- vCenter Management
- vSwitch and dvSwtich Management
- Upgrades patching for ESXi vCenter
- Automation using Orchestrator
- Disaster recovery using SRM
- VMA VDR VDP management
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
• To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
• To configure and parameterize the production equipments;
• To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms;
• To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data. To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help;
• To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
• To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge ;
• To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2. To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users;
• To formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it. To put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day ;
• Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrers;
• To level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches. To take part in the projects of change.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management
• Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.