• Have worked as Agile Scrum Master in BI Projects
• Have good knowledge on Data-Warehouse concepts.
• Work as Agile Scrum Master
• Guiding the team on how to use Agile / Scrum practices and values to delight customers and ensure project success
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Sound expertise regarding the notions of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity and task definition
• Hands-on experience with JIRA, Confluence
• Knowledge of numerous techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches and have BI background
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.