Build the Database/Instance environments in accordance with guiding principles.
- Database upgrade and patches. Configure Database Instances as per Service Requests.
- Install /configure Golden Gate – Oracle to Oracle / MySQL / Hadoop (Kafka/HBase)
- Implement Database High Availability Solutions, and Monitor for any fault alarms, space issues, performance issues, errors and alerts from various monitoring tools like OEM, email, cron, sitescope.
- Database Instance maintenance, Backup strategy and Policy, Listener Port Configuration, Database Instance Startup and Shutdown, Storage Migration
- Service request management, Database cloning, Database Deployment Reviews. Provide assistance to users on Remedy Tickets such as Data Refresh, User Access, Restore, etc.
- Configure RMAN Backup for Databases, Backup, restore and Recover, Export/Import Data utilities
- Writing Shell/Perl Scripting and Design Object Design User Authentication (Users/Roles/Profiles with approvals)
- Object Design Object data model – Table/column attributes, Indexing, Partitioning, Compression, Retention, Tuning object Properties, Statistics, Writing Packages, Procedures and Functions, Parallelism Performance Tuning Database Tuning on Exadata/Non-Exadata Query.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now