• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in software and web application development is required
• Strong knowledge in AWS, Predix 2.0, Docker Concepts, Jenkins, CI/CD process and implementation
• Interact with business teams for requirements / clarification and coordinate with offshore team member
• Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Willingness and ability to quickly adapt to new environment and technologies
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and develop and maintain strong relationships with Customer & other development/support teams
• Understanding of UX principles and best practices
• Knowledge of common browser developer tools and performance tuning techniques
• Experience with responsive web design
• Knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) techniques for websites and mobile applications
• Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development and version control (SVN, GITHub, etc.)
• Experience and working knowledge of Agile Methodology and Test-driven development (TDD)
• Experience in using GitHub while developing the applications and posting them in Github
• Hands on experience in developing client/server, multi-tier and web-based applications
• Knowledge about GE’s Predix environment preferred
• Understand and Analyze requirements in detail
• Able to complete backend end portion of user stories
• Update progress in daily stand up calls
• Create Unit Testing and fix issues
• Able to follow defined coding Standards and Reviews
• Need to be part of Release and deployments
• Track all action items after every meeting related to backend work
• Coordinate with infrastructure team to set up application and size it appropriately
• Lead and coordinate team at offshore
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.