Java Full stack Developer (Work Location: Schenectady, NY)
Interested candidates must be local to or be willing to relocate to the Schenectady, NY area.
• Identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
• Requirement gathering and analysis, Discussion with business users. Study existing legacy system and prepare specifications for migrate it into a new system and technology
• Create functional/technical specifications, design documentation and develop technical solutions for the business requirements
• Prepare project plan, estimation. Daily status call with customer and follow-up with business and technical team
• Coordination with Customer, various vendors in the project and offshore team
• Coding and testing of the software modules
• Production migration, implementation and support
Java J2EE Frameworks: Struts MVC
Database technologies: Oracle, PL SQL
Version control: Open SVN
OS: Linux , Windows
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.