Interested candidates must be local to or be willing to relocate to Cincinnati, OH.
- Good knowledge in Domain skills especially in the Digital Engineering for Manufacturing business
- Should be familiar with converting business requirement into technical docs and able to interact with business, functional, technical stakeholders
- Good knowledge in Agile management and manage to work with scrum teams (as a scrum master) if needed
- Experience on working with on RDBMS like MySQL DB or PostgreSQL (Tables handling, SQL queries)
- Knowledge in Java, J2EE will be an added advantage
- Should be an US national to work on Aviation Export Control activities
- Working experience in J2EE Application development with be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Change management process knowledge
- Strong skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web applications
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now