SAP Solution Architect
- Senior Manager level expertise with 12+ years as an SAP lead including 6+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support)
- Experience (hands on) with S/4 HANA
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big Four) required
- Understanding of SAP modules
- Ability to guide and lead a cross functional group through a difficult and complicated issue / topic
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Utilities experience (preferred, but optional)
- An experienced “Architect” but not limited practice
- Ability to guide stakeholders regarding areas of improvement and development opportunities
- Ability to work and provide leadership in a multiple vendor (source) environment
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
* Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 – Include your Name – Skill in the subject line.
2 – Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 – Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name – Contact information (phone + email) – Skype ID
Number of years in SAP – Number of years as a Solution Architect
Number of years S/4 HANA – Number of years of configuration experience
Other related specialized skills – Number of FLCs (full lifecycles)
Certifications (title and date) – Current employer – Start date
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters
Have you worked fulltime directly for any management consulting firms
(ie IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Tata, etc.) – If so, please list
US Work Authorization type – Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -Current location -Can you relocate if needed
Note: always include your current resume.
Send your resume directly to Eva Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law