• End-to-end automation from Continuous Integration (CI) to Continuous Delivery (CD), on AWS platform, Kubernetes/Docker containers
• Develop scripts to manage Cloud Infrastructure using python or other frameworks for Cloud-native development
• Responsible for analyzing automation requirements and code development
• Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle, including design, development, and deployment
• 4+ years of IT experience
• 2+ years of Automation/DevOps Developer experience
• Strong experience in Python or other py frameworks, Cloud-native deployments
• Experience using AWS CloudFormation or Terraform to manage Infrastructure as code
• Experience in Anisble, Chef, Puppet or other similar Configuration Management tools
• Strong experience in AWS Cloud Automation (EC2, ECS, Beanstalk, IAM Policies, etc.)
• Good experience Jenkins or similar Code Pipeline configuration / Automation
• Good experience in automation of containerization platforms (Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry)
Exposure to one or more of the following would be a plus:
o Selenium or similar Test automation tools
o automation of Test data management and migration
o End-to-End Monitoring (CloudWatch, ELK, Splunk, etc.) and dashboard tools (Grafana, Kibana)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.