- Mastery of Alliances/Sales Management techniques
- Global Market Awareness
- Executive Presence
- Deep knowledge of Oracle and Oracle’s Ecosystem
- Rigorous Program Management and Change Management skills
- Global Perspective and thinking
- Business Acumen
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Understanding of Cloud/PaaS/SaaS Business
- Understanding of Oracle Product and Solution portfolio
- Industry and Technology understanding
- Excellent Communication/Listening Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong networking and relationship development skills
- Ability to influence and convince executives
- Comfortable with working in an international and “virtual” team and network
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
Successful in teaming with people from different cultures
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com