Salesforce Developer – New Jersey with VEEVA
Your future in technology is bright with Capgemini. With over 200,000 people working out of over 40 countries for over 50 years, we are looking for the best and brightest technology professionals to join our team.
Our Digital Operations group is increasing its market share and is considered one of the Growth Platforms for Capgemini. As a partner to Salesforce since 2007 with over 2000 certifications, we are the leading systems integrator on the Salesforce Partner Value Index with a score of 9.7 out of 10.Salesforce.com Solution. Our entrepreneurial company is always working with cutting edge technology, including the newest FSL offering. https://www.capgemini.com/service/capgemini-field-service-lightning-accelerator/
As a Salesforce Developer, you focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of the Salesforce Platform.
- Design and develop software solutions primarily on the SalesForce.com platform using Lightning Component API, Apex programming language, Visualforce
- Will work with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com create process flows/diagrams and related systems
- Participate in pursuits and contract reviews to assist with technical details
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers
- Recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in development and configuration
- Document technical aspects of new features
- Manage code deployments from non-production to production environments
- Maintains feature integrity throughout development, testing and production environments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- VEEVA experience with a good understanding of overall functional skills of ServiceMax
- SMAX, XMAS data modeling
- 4-5 Years of Salesforce.com development experience within at least 3 service offerings
- One year experience with Lightning Experience and Lightning Component Framework
com Certified Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer II, and App Builder
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com, API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes
- Should possess experience with writing apex code, developing visual force pages, writing apex triggers, apex classes, visual force controllers, workflows/approval rules using custom code etc.
- Hands-on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers, Integration and Test Class
- Thorough understanding of configuration options
- Application development experience with Object Oriented languages (Java, ASP, C#, C++, etc.)
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and clients
- Perform optimizations of existing customizations to improve performance and provide a solid foundation for future changes
- Skilled to create standards and process for development, documentation and architecture.
- 401 / 501 Certifications preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law