The Technical Analyst is responsible for developing data interfaces and integrating with customer and vendor applications. This position will participate in design, coding and testing of technical solutions.
All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and / or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently
• Research and analyze business requirements and recommend technical solutions
• Meet with customers and vendors to review interface specifications
• Negotiate with vendors on specification changes
• Analyze vendor format and map to internal standardized formats
• Design custom coding and logic to transform data as needed
• Develop and test data interfaces to ensure proper functionality
• Configure and validate interfaces in production environment
• Support and maintain new and legacy interfaces
• Update interfaces as needed due to customer requests and vendor changes
• Demonstrate an understanding of technologies and standard systems development lifecycle processes and apply our processes effectively on client engagements
• Demonstrated skills in:
• PL / SQL, SQL, T-SQL, and stored procedures
• Experience with the following is desirable:
• Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)/ DataStage / Alteryx or any other ETL toolset
• MS-DOS or Power Shell
• Must be driving to meet project deadlines and able to test, troubleshoot and resolve system problems under tight deadlines
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile / Scrum methodologies is preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.