Strong candidates are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve targets in challenging and evolving business environments.
- 6-7 years in IT Network or Security experience, expected to have attained at least 5+ years of Security Incident Management (SIEM) technologies related hands on experience
- Experience in SOC, Incident Response, Malware Analysis, IDS/IPS, Packet analysis / SIEM tools event monitoring, analysis & Triage process.
- Master’s in Information Security or at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data / Information Technology, Engineering or similar
- Professional Security credentials such GIAC, CEH, CHFI, CCNA Security
- Excellent Verbal and Written English with Global Exposure of Information Security Experience
- Security exposure and proficiency in at least two Operating Systems (Windows, Linux preferred)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills working in complex network and security problems
- Must be willing to periodically work non-standard hours and be on call
- Working experience in large enterprise environment with project planning skills, integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment.
- Sound understanding of IT Service Management disciplines in line with IT industry standards and best practices, e.g. ITIL process experience
- Excellent communication capabilities to provide rapid and concise summaries of complex scenarios
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Location: Columbia, SC – Candidates that are interested and willing to relocate will be entitled for relocation assistance if selected for hire
Please note : currently we are not accepting any applicants via H1B or work visa requirements / assistance
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.