Technical Skills: Delivery Architect
At least 10-12 Years of experience in below mentioned technologies & skill areas:
- Hands-on experience in architecting & designing mobile cross platform native applications using Xamarin framework for complex systems involving interactions & connectivity with external devices, other mobile & cloud applications
- Strong experience in Object oriented programming, Design Patterns & SOLID principle etc
- Need excellent analytical & problem-solving capabilities to perform technical evaluations & PoC and provide cost effective technical solutions
- Hands-on experience in implementing Cybersecurity & data protection for regulatory standards like HIPAA
- Must have performed Performance baselining & optimization, memory profiling etc
- Hands-on experience of at least 8-10 years in Xamarin cross platform development for Android, iOS & UWP technologies is must
- Strong experience in C# .Net, multithreaded programming, socket programming & MVVM is must along with experience in native mobile app development using Objective C, Swift programming etc
- USB, Bluetooth & Wifi security programming
- Experience in interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Experience in White-box Unit & Integration Testing using tools for Android, iOS & Windows platform
- Experience in implementing & delivering code Quality, code optimization, perform Code Reviews & Static Code Analysis using tools for Android, iOS & Windows platform
- Need to have experience in continuous integration & deployment (CICD) using tools like Jenkins for Windows, Android & iOS mobile applications
- Should have excellent communication & collaboration skills and handled customer facing roles
- Good to have experience with mobile app Test Automation & tools like “Xamarin UI Automation”, “Appium”, “SeeTest” etc
- Experience in medical Products/Healthcare domain is highly preferred
- Experience/good knowledge of Agile development will be preferred
- Apply software engineering skills to architect, design and develop mobile cross platform application
- Understand & analyze the problem areas, perform technical evaluation/feasibility to provide optimal solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams to architect & design Software that meets the user needs
- Perform the Customer leadership role to guide customer and resolve any technical queries/needs
- Own the technical solution/s and overall software architecture & design to comply with functional & non-functional requirements and Quality expectations
- Perform coding, unit and integration testing, design reviews & code reviews
- Establish continuous build, integration & deployment culture & infrastructure for development, verification & release of mobile application for all supported platforms
- Contribute to software development process improvements and help in establishing best SW development practices in the organization.
- Work with offshore project team & onsite engineering, manufacturing, clinical affairs, sales and marketing, quality assurance & regulatory assurance staff to coordinate development of new application/product.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
- Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
- Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.