• Strong exposure and experience on database development, data warehousing & business intelligence
• Good understanding of the Database and writing advanced SQL skills
• Strong understanding of the QlikView and Qlik Sense Architecture
• Ability to convert Functional Requirements into Technical Design
• Performance tuning abilities of Data Base queries and QlikView / Sense Visualizations
• Very good data analytical skills, data modeling skills, customer interaction
• Requirements gathering and converting the requirements into technical specifications
• Experience in Agile methodology and experience in working on Agile projects
• Experience in defining solution architecture for large organization
• Deep knowledge of BI features and functions
• Ability to recommend visualization features / designs most appropriate to data and analysis needs of business users
• Ability to work with business to deliver dashboards, as well as to train and evangelize the use of visualization within the client business areas
• Very strong SQL and Advanced SQL knowledge
• Strong Data Management knowledge with Data Modeling expertise
• Working Experience of AWS Redshift platform is preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.