The CBP is a member of the Account Leadership team and is responsible for informing them of all Capacity issues. The CBP will also direct and track progress against defined workforce levers, including (but not exclusively): campus hire absorption, GX usage, offshore leverage and contractor management
• Review all upcoming staffing requests/Deal Reviews and assess staffing risk
• Attend Account Leadership calls/meetings
• Approve contractor requests and contractor margin levels
• Shape Workforce Transformation strategy for the account and drive the program and report results
• Be an active leader in the PSC organization, representing Account and Global BU interests
• Share best practice with CBPs from other Bus
• Drive demand fulfillment focus and priorities for the MU
Required Skills and Experience:
• Strong knowledge of the Capgemini organization and business model preferred
• Understanding of project commercials and financial impacts of staffing
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong executive presence
• Creative thinker and strategic planner
• Background in either resourcing or recruiting is a bonus
• Experience in delivering IT projects or modelling IT deals is highly beneficial
• Ability to work independently and to self-prioritize competing tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible and able to adapt to competing priorities
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.