•Design and architect real time integration, messaging, and caching to support back–end processing
•Create scalable and manageable designs and implement enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies, utilizing SpringBoot, PCF, RabbitMQ, Kafka and API Gateway
•Contribute to the client’s development standard practices of Microservice architecture by developing reusable product extensions and by writing knowledge articles based on experience
• Create RESTful Web services to expose and process data.
• Contribute within a DevOps enabled continuous integration environment.
• Understanding of DevOps and experience in Build and Deployment tools (GitHub, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins)
• API Management Experience preferred
• 3+ years of experience with object–oriented languages, including Java or C#
• Experience in Pivotal Gemfire
• Experience in TIBCO Cloud Integration
• Sound knowledge in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc.
• Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
• Experience with domain driven design
• Experience with using development tools, including JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins
• Experience with developing in Agile teams
• Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
• Experience with Docker, Cloud Foundry, or 12 factor app
• Experience with developing within a Cloud environment, including AWS
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.