Capgemini is looking for high-caliber technologists who will deliver professional services in project implementation and integration of Amazon Web Services. As an AWS Architect, you will contribute to the innovative technology strategy and provide roadmap with the cloud solutions (AWS) for large scale enterprise applications. You will be responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation. You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
Candidate must have completed the following training:
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Architecting on AWS
- Advanced Architecting on AWS
Candidate must have completed the following certifications:
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Associate OR
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
Special skills / experience required:
- SME on AWS EC2, ECS, VPC, Autoscaling, Security Groups, AWS CLI, Cloud watch.
- Should have overall experience of 4 years (or more) in application architecture in JEE technologies, worked on cloud technologies preferably in AWS (or other equivalent) for a minimum of 1-3 years
- Overall design of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions; large scale SOA web and mobile-based application systems.
- Lead DevOps initiatives and assists in performance and scalability planning to ensure that solutions are technically sound, performance efficient and fit the cloud native application architecture model. Mentoring and assisting developers with standards, best practices and as they migrate to new technologies.
- Very good with Java7/8, JEE6/7, SOAP & REST (Apache CXF), WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT etc.
- Expertise in spring frameworks (core, jdbc, orm, aop, jms, tx, web, rest), good with knowledge on other spring umbrella projects like spring-batch, spring-integration, spring-data etc.
- Experienced in any of the scripting language (shell, bash, ruby, python etc.)
- Good at Core/JEE design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, data & security patterns
- Good at containerization of applications (Docker preferable), understand best practices of Docker, develop reusable base images and tune Docker applications.
- Experience in real-time monitoring and alerting of applications deployed in AWS using Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail and Simple Notification Service.
- Experience in deploying and monitoring applications on various platforms using Elastic Bean Stalk, setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from Amazon Web Services AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, various AWS EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Knowledge on AWS provisioning using Terraform , Ansible equivalent technologies.
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies both for cloud native application and non-cloud applications, experience in Git, Chef, Jenkins, Puppet, Hudson, Bamboo etc.
- Working knowledge of Cloud services in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and DaaS and upcoming trends in the Cloud space
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences & convince customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud solution
- Preference certification and hands-on knowledge of transitioning clients to the Cloud, i.e., migrations, hybrid co-existence, etc
- Sound Infra expertise and AWS expertise
- 7-10 years of consulting experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work independently
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.