- Handles monthly reporting duties for the Information Risk Management team;
- Facilitates audit planning and audit remediation activities of the service providers, leading calls and documenting and reporting progress;
- Has expertise in Security technologies and controls;
- Familiar with the Security Policy and Standards, able to provide Security assistance to colleagues, including more senior colleagues;
- Develops work plans to structure solutions and communications;
- Able to involve client and vendor staff appropriately in resolving Security problems;
- Participates effectively within the business’ Security governance framework;
- Tracks the corrective and preventive actions being taken to improve Security to closure.
- Possess strong communication skills to communicate technical and security risk information to management.
- Ability to self-manage with little interaction from other management staff.
- Flexible and able to adapt to manage a fast-changing environment.
- Experience in security access control, security incident response, and security planning.
- Ability to solve complex issues and provide recommendations and advice regarding remediations.
- Security architecture, security software, or security policy experience
- Ability to organize agendas, lead conference calls, and track action items to completion.
- Security and Audit certifications such as SSCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, Security
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.