Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must be able to demonstrate all of the needs below
- Drive solution architecture for at least two data lake implementations on Hadoop platforms (Hortonworks/Cloudera) on AWS and Azure
- Has hand on experience and created point of views for at least five core Microsoft Azure services including Azure data factory, SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Data catalog and ADLS, HDInsight/Databricks)
- Built automation routines leveraging Azure leveraging ARM templates, powershell scripts, ADF, Azure functions and Azure Batch
- Design migration of data stores/workloads to AWS Redshift leveraging AWS EMR/Glue
- Architect data orchestration workflows in at least 2 projects leveraging Talend ETL/Informatica Big data and Hortonworks DataFlow (HDF) through Apache Spark for data transformations and processing on Hadoop
- Experience in implementing data virtualization tools and self-service analytics capabilities on data lakes (including Dremio or Apache Drill)
- Work with client architects and product managers in driving towards the right solution, from potential options, that aligns to the vision of the program
- Work with the development teams on a day to day basis to validate and own the design being implemented
- Conduct proofs of concepts and create point of views independently to validate the architecture, tools and solutions being proposed
- Applied experience and expertise in Big Data implementations, especially leveraging Cloud Native stacks
- Relevant degree in the fields of Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, or other quantitative fields
- Proven track record of analyzing Enterprise level data needs, solutions and modeling conceptual/functional architectures
- In-depth understanding of Information Management engineering and delivery concepts
- Business Intelligence / Analytics or ETL experience required.
- Curiosity in data and a strong desire to continuously improve.
- Fast learner, detail oriented and must enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, verbal and written skills.
- Experience working with C-level executives highly preferred
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
- Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
- Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
- Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
- Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.