SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant
Responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of SAP S/4HANA Asset Management functional solutions.
• Provide guidance to clients on the appropriate use of the SAP system
• Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes within the Demand to Supply (DTS) work stream.
• Design to-be business processes based on SAP DTS global template and best practices
• Lead and assist in SAP design sessions or blueprint workshops
• Configure and maintain the relevant SAP S/4HANA components including but not limited to SAP Asset Operations and Maintenance, and Environment, Health and Safety(including documentation)
• Support business users in delivery of end user training
• Support Extract, Transform and Cleanse of MTS data objects
• Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
• Provide overall maintenance and support
• Create functional specifications for application development objects (interfaces, conversions, enhancements and reports and forms) and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
• Coordination with global teams
– In-depth understanding of SAP S/4HANA Asset Management functionality and underlying data model (including configuration and master data)
– Understanding of cross-process integration with focus on asset/equipment maintenance, preventive maintenance, multiple resource scheduling
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in end-to-end life cycle implementation projects for SAP Asset Management
– Minimum of 5 years of SAP project experience including hands-on functional configuration, facilitation and communication to customers and stakeholders
– Experience working in a global SAP environment.
– Experience working on 3 or more Full Life Cycle SAP implementations
– Experience in providing structure and guidance to a global project team.
– Experience with Variant Configuration a plus
– Experience with SAP MII a plus
– Experience working with Solution Manager and SAP ACTIVATE methodology is a plus
– Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
– Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
– Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
– Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
– Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
– Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
– Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
– Must be willing to travel.
– A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
* Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 – Include your Name – Skill in the subject line.
2 – Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 – Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name – Contact information (phone + email) – Skype ID
Number of years in SAP – S/4 HANA experience
Number of years with Plant Maintenance
Number of years of configuration experience
Other related specialized skills – Certifications (title and date)
Number of FLCs (full lifecycles)
Current employer – Start date – Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters
Have you worked fulltime directly for any management consulting firms
(ie IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Tata, etc.) – If so, please list
US Work Authorization type – Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Current location – Can you relocate if needed
Note: always include your current resume.
Send your resume directly to Eva Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law