- Good collaboration & communication skills, the ability to participate in an interdisciplinary team.
- Strong written communications and documentation experience
- Be driven by the practical implementation and use of technology to meet operational needs, implement security technical controls and ensure standard processes, documentation, key controls to monitor and metrics to gauge effectiveness are developed across all IDM control platforms
- Bring your experience and vision to analyze multiple IDM evolving solutions to identify those that meet the requirement and complement the existing tool sets.
- Work in a structured environment alongside formal project management processes and know when to use an unstructured approach to address the needs for immediate action
- Nurture your sense of achievement by being able to drive real change, automation, and control resiliency in the operational environment
- Operate under general guidance and direction, while being able to set your own direction
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.